has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services.) to over 70 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
MAGIC RESERVE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2016; Located in Osceola County, Florida
The Magic Reserve Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance No. 2016-28, enacted by the Board of County Commissioners of Osceola County, Florida on March 23, 2016. The District includes within its boundaries approximately 40 acres of land located in Osceola County north of West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (US 192), east of Sherberth Road and west of World Drive.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Osceola County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, financials, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.