MAGIC RESERVE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2016; Located in Osceola County, Florida
The Magic Reserve Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by Ordinance No. 2016-28, adopted by the Board of County Commissioners of Osceola County, Florida on March 23, 2016. This District includes within its boundaries approximately 39.52 acres located in Osceola County.
District Infrastructure and Property
The District issued its Series 2016 Bonds (“Bonds”) to fund the construction and/or acquisition of stormwater management improvements, landscaping, utilities improvements, and roadway improvements.
District Annual Budgets
The District will annually approve both a Series 2016 Bonds debt service budget and an Operations and Maintenance “O&M” budget. The Series 2016 Bonds require level annual debt service and so the bond debt service budget will not vary substantially from year-to-year.
District annual Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
The District annually collects from property owners within its boundaries both a bond debt service assessment and an O&M assessment. The bond debt service assessment helps amortize the District’s Series 2019 Bonds. The O&M assessment funds the District’s annual O&M activities.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Osceola County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, financials, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Osceola County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- FY 2022 Adopted O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2022 Adopted DS Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2022 Proposed O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2022 Proposed DS Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2021 Revised O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- FY 2021 Adopted O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2021 Adopted DS Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2021 Proposed O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2021 Proposed DS Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2020 Adopted Debt Service Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2020 Adopted O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2019 Adopted O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- FY 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget : PDF | RTF
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2019, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
The District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, accepted by the Board, and are available to view Here
If you are interested in an audit for a previous fiscal year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits, please visit: https://flauditor.gov
Additional District Documents:
Fiscal Year 2022 Meeting Agendas:
Fiscal Year 2021 Meeting Agendas:
- 11-2-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 12-7-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 1-11-21 Meeting Cancelled
- 3-1-21 Meeting Cancelled
- 4-5-21 Meeting Cancelled
- 6-7-21 Meeting Cancelled
- 7-5-21 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas:
- 10-7-19 Cancelled
- 12-2-19 Cancelled
- 3-2-20 Meeting Cancelled
Magic Reserve CDD
3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando, FL 32817
District Manager- Jane Gaarlandt
Mark Watts of Cobb & Cole
351 East New York Avenue, Suite 200
Deland, FL 32724
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
PFM Group Consulting LLC
3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando, FL 32817
send us a message
Questions or concerns relating to CDD facilities and programs:
Jane Gaarlandt, District Manager
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.